Subclinical Acne on Cheeks:
Are you suffering from subclinical acne on cheeks? Those small pimples or breakouts on your cheeks which look like bumps may be subclinical acne. A common skin problem, these are generally spread over a small area or all over your cheeks. You may try the following remedies yourself to control the problem.
Acne, this is the most dreaded word for every teenager and if it is subclinical acne then the horror intensifies by manifolds. This variety of acne can be found on almost every 4th teenager’s face. The common areas over which they appear are nose, forehead, and cheeks. Out all these areas, subclinical acne on cheeks bothers the most as they are most prominent over there. While you are struggling hard to get rid of this dreaded skin monster, we have summed up our expert’s advises to get them away from you.
But before proceeding further some information about subclinical acne is highly essential.
All the whereabouts of subclinical acne on cheeks:
Subclinical acne is small skin-colored bumps usually come into being by oil imbalance in your skin. This unevenness of oil on your skin bungs up the pores and hinders the process of removing dirt and dust resulting in subclinical acne.
Now let’s understand the subclinical acne on cheeks causes:
Like any other skin condition, subclinical acne also occurs via means of many reasons. Out of all these, the chief reasons are mentioned below.
• Hormonal imbalance- Any imbalance in hormones takes a toll on your health. It also increases the oil gland activity under your skin. The over-active glands produce oil more that required quality thus clogs pores. The end result is subclinical acne.
• The wrong choice of cosmetics and skin care products- Choosing cosmetics and skin care products is not as easy as it sounds. It takes loads of attention. If you choose any product which is not mending your skin type, you will end up with subclinical acne. Furthermore, one should always pay heed to ingredients as well. Products with high oil contents are likely to cause subclinical acne more.
• Stress- Your skin is the mirror of your inner being. If you are undergoing loads of stress then it will show on your face in terms of subclinical acne on cheeks.
• Pollution and surroundings- Your surroundings and pollution around you also play a crucial role in the outbreak of subclinical acne. In addition, excessive sun exposure also gives a rise to this skin care issue.
• Check the Skin Care Products for Subclinical Acne- You should have a closer look at the skin products you are using daily. If these products contain chemical wax, mica or silicones, then these may be the cause of your problem. Try switching to skin-friendly herbal products, which do not use such chemicals.
These are the chief reasons behind this skin problem.
But the good thing is:
It is not a thing hard to tackle. They don’t demand those costly skin treatments via expert dermatologists to get treated that might leave you in debt. With some tips and experts advises, you can win the combat against subclinical acne on cheeks.
Here is how:
1. Opt a basic hygiene and cleaning routine for your skin- The treatment starts with paying attention to basic skin scare regimes such as though cleansing with a mild cleanser, proper moisturizing, shun touching your cheeks again and again with dirty hands, stop using heavy makeup over the affected area and removing of make-up before going to bed.
2. Start living a healthy life- Your lifestyle shapes your overall well-being. A healthy lifestyle will shape a hale and hearty you. By a healthy lifestyle we mean a balanced diet, regular exercises, reducing stress level and positive thinking. Bring these changes into your lifestyle and observe how fast subclinical acnes are subsiding.
3. Take the help of over-the-counter acne products- When we talk about over-the-counter products for subclinical acnes, the name of salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide comes at top. Both are famed to control the excess oil secretion and reduce the inflammation and redness.
4. Add supplements to your diet- Zinc and Omega-3 fatty acid help to subside the subclinical acne. Try to include them in diet. Eat zinc-rich food such as pumpkin, ouster or veal liver. Omega- 3 fatty acid can be obtained from fatty fishes, flax seeds and walnut. You can opt for tablets of these essential elements also.
5. Take the garlic on board- Owing to its anti-inflammatory properties, garlic is considered as one of the most trusted remedies for subclinical acne. Not only this, it kills the bacteria and removes dust and dirt efficiently. You can consume it raw or can use as a paste form while cooking meals.
6. The wonderful Jojoba Oil- As the chief reason for subclinical acne is the pore-clogging, you need to work to bring this in-line if you wish for acne-free cheeks. With ingredients such as Vitamin E and antioxidants, Jojoba oil is the panacea for subclinical acne. After a thorough yet gentle washing of your face, take few drops of Jojoba oil and rub gently over your cheeks. Leave it overnight for better penetration into your skin.
7. The magical healer, Honey- Honey is the most loved and famed natural remedy for subclinical acne. Give the credit to its remarkable anti-bacterial properties. In addition, it soothes the inflammation and redness and reduces the appearance of subclinical acne. Apply directly over your face and give a nice massage or mix it with oatmeal when you require a gentle scrubber.
8. The natural astringent, Tea-tree oil- Tea-tree oil is the natural astringent that absorbs the excess oil. Furthermore, it removes dirt and bacteria effectively leaving skin supple and germ-free. Just few drops on cotton wool and a gentle wipe all over skin will do wonders. Repeat the routine twice in a day without fail to see the result.
9. The amazing Apple Cider Vinegar- Are you looking for a cost-effective skin tonic for a flawless skin? Your search will end up with Apple Cider Vinegar. Being acidic in nature, it starts working from the moment you will put on your skin. It will kill the bacteria and clean the skin to its core. But, all this will happen only if you will use raw and organic apple cider vinegar regularly.
10. Advantageous Baking Soda- The amazing anti-fungal and antiseptic qualities of Baking soda make it an ideal way to get rid of subclinical acne. A mix of water, baking soda, and honey is all good to reduce this variant of acne.
11. Follow Proper Cleansing Routine to avoid Subclinical Acne on Cheeks- If you wear makeup on a regular basis, make sure to clean it before going to sleep. Use a natural makeup remover like coconut or almond oil to begin with. Then wash thoroughly twice to remove traces or leftover layers. Lastly, an application of a toner is beneficial for further cleansing & returning lost moisture.
12. Exfoliate Properly- Avoid physical exfoliation at the beginning; try using plain yogurt or cream mask every alternate day. Apply for a maximum of 10 minutes before removal. After seeing a reduction of acne in the area, use light physical exfoliating agents every week. Mix Vitamin A containing substances like egg yolk if you see the lack of results after 2-3 weeks.
Final Words- Remember Rome doesn’t get build in a day. Constant and persistent usage of the skin-care products or skin-care regime will make a significant reduction in subclinical acne on cheeks.
subclinical acne on cheeks
subclinical acne cheeks
subclinical acne on cheek
get rid of subclinical acne on cheeks
causes of subclinical acne on cheeks